We don’t mean to sound repetitive, but guys, we love Saje. We love that their products are made with sustainable ingredients, that they’re cruelty free, and that they really work! We had to say it again because while you can get nebulizers elsewhere, we’re adamant in our recommendation of the Saje AromaGem nebulizer.
This is one of many cases where we’ve both come across something separately only to find the other has found the same thing. In this case, we’ve both fallen in love with the Saje nebulizers. The Aroma Gem, specifically. In gold, more specifically.
This handy nebulizer is great for so many reasons, and we had a hard time narrowing down the list of said reasons, but we tried:
1. It helps to purify the air: we chose to shoot the nebulizer outdoors where the air is fresh. We really feel that’s what the nebulizer brings to our homes – fresh air. The essential oil blends really give the room a natural fresh scent, and the nebulizer is simultaneously helping to remove impurities from the air.
2. It helps to add moisture to the air: while a nebulizer is not a humidifier, it can help to add moisture into a room. We love this aspect because it helps keep our skin glowing rather than dried out. This is particularly beneficial in the winter when the air is dry!
3. It provides the benefits of aromatherapy: aromatherapy is really just what it sounds like – scents used for therapeutic purposes. Take the Tranquility oil blend, for example. The blend was made for relaxation with lavender essential oil to help with sleep. And it really works. Other scents help to promote focus, concentration, happiness, etc. Some scents have even been proven to relieve stress, aid with allergies and more.
4. It’s super cute – we love the Aroma Gem because it’s easy to incorporate into your room’s decor. It’s not big or bulky, and it comes in gold (our fav), silver, and black so you can find a fit for your colour scheme! Unlike some nebulizers that are just bland and plastic, this feels like it belongs in a room rather than being an out of place eye sore.
5. It’s safe – there’s no burning of incense here, or needing heat to create vapour. The unit stays cool throughout use, meaning you don’t have to worry about burnt fingers, fires, or other potentially dangerous situations.
If we had give one downfall, it would be that the scents only last approximately 2-4 hours. The time varies depending on if you have it constantly emitting vapour or if you choose intermittent misting. It is t really a downfall, though, it’s just because we love it so much that we want to be immersed even longer!
Do you use a nebulizer? What are some of your favourite oil blends, and do you find they work? We’d love suggestions as to which oils to buy next!