As girls, we totally know what we want (maybe). But shopping for guys? Sometimes it can be a complete mystery. With the holidays rapidly approaching, we’re hoping to help solve the mystery with some of these great gifts for the guys in your life! From cool tech gadgets to useful duffles, and new socks to replace the ones eaten by the dryer, there’s (hopefully) something for all the men in your life!
- Nike Free ID – For the guy who spends time in the gym or running, we think these would make a great gift. A new set of sneakers is one of our favourite things . They’re so fresh and new and ready to be broken in. What could be better? Custom sneakers, of course. The Nike Free ID line lets you customize the shoes so you can build a set that are perfectly tailored for the guy in your life. Plus, Nike Free happen to be our favourite running shoes. They’re so light!Iit’s almost like you’re not wearing shoes, but they’re well-cushioned and offer great support. A win all around!
- Work Week Sock Pack – We’re suckers for a well dressed guy. Not only that, but it’s pretty common knowledge that the dryer tends to eat one out of every pair of socks. This is the perfect solution! An adorable sock set for your fav guy will solve the missing sock problem (at least, for now). And, it is sure to look great!
- Wireless Beats Headphones – It seems everything is going wireless these days. Why not get the guy in your life a pair of wireless headphones? They’re perfect for running or the gym because there are no pesky wires to get tangled up in. Plus, they’re pretty stylish!
- Books – We included books on our Healthy Gal’s Gift guide, and we think that just as they make great gifts for women, they also make great gifts for men. There is so much variety when it comes to books. If your guy is a hockey fan, why not check out 99: Stories of the Game by Wayne Gretzky? If he’s an outdoorsy type, there are tons of great books and how-tos for that as well. Does he have a role model? Why not grab an autobiography? We love that the possibilities are endless when it comes to books. They’re a great way to show your man that you know just what he’s into!
- Marshall Wireless Speaker – We love the vintage feel of this wireless Bluetooth speaker. It’s perfect for the techy guy in your life. Or the one for whom headphones simply won’t do!
- Hockey Thermos – We love this hockey thermos from the Drake General Store. We think this would make the perfect gift for the hockey player in your life. When your guy is spending his evening at the rink, this is the perfect companion to keep his drinks hot (or cold). We love the look and feel of it. We also think it would be great for winter pond hockey tournaments, weekends on the slopes, and more!
- Whiskey Kit – Whether your guy is into Craft beer or something a little smoother, there are tons of options. We love the idea of giving our guys unique gifts tailored to their favourite drinks. Whether it’s a whiskey making kit, a Distillery District tour, or unique small-batch growlers, sometimes the best gifts are the ones that go down best on the rocks!
- Weekender bag – Is your guy a jet setting traveller? Or maybe you’re just planning to go on a holiday in the new year? Either way, a great new duffle makes a great gift! With so many options, you’re sure to find a perfect bag for your guy. We’re huge fans of this khaki green bag, but the options out there are endless. Plus, gifting a great bag can double as wrapping. Pack the bag full of great travel essentials and you’ve got the perfect gift!
- Wooden Watch – We are currently loving the look of these Original Grain wooden watches. They’re the perfect combination of modern style and rustic appeal and we can’t get over them. Whether you’ve got a watch collector on your hands or just a guy in need of a new timepiece, we recommend taking a look. These watches are unique and will definitely make a statement!
- Croquet set crate and barrel – For the guy who loves lawn games, we think this croquet set is the perfect thing! Depending where you live, he may have to wait a few months to play. When the time comes, though, we promise he won’t be disappointed. This set will make the perfect addition on those Sundays where he and his friends gather for a few pints and a few games. When enjoyed in addition to washers, bean bag toss, and ladder ball, this set is sure to be a hit!
What are you buying for the men in your life this year? Share with us below!