The thing about stockings is that they’re jam packed with all the small essential items that we somehow can’t seem to live without. We love stockings. We love buying for them, and we love dumping them all over the floor to see just what contents are hidden within. They’re so fun, and so easy to personalize based on your loved one’s preferences.
Today, we’re sharing some of our favourite stocking stuffers for the women on your list. (And honestly, we may sneak a few of these items into our own stockings. If it says it’s from Santa, no one will know, right?) Hint: Tons of these items are super affordable and would also make great Secret Santa gifts!
- Too Faced Gift Set – We’ll admit we were a little disappointed to hear that Too Faced, one of our cruelt free faves, is being purchased by Estee Lauder. While they claim that Too Faced will remain totally cruelty free, and will refrain from selling products in China (where animal testing is required), we’re a little disappointed that ultimately some of the profits will be going to Estee Lauder and therefore a company that hasn’t taken a stance against animal testing. That said, we’re trying to remain positive and hopeful that Too Faced will stay true to its roots. We’re loving this gift set as a great stocking stuffer. The set comes with eye shadows, long wear lipstick (one of our faves) and the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, which in all honesty smells exactly like chocolate. Perfect for the holidays, no?
- New Stocking – OK we know that technically a new stocking isn’t a stocking stuffer, but you could pack it full of stocking stuffers. Sometimes those old stockings, as sentimental as they are, wear out. And if that’s the case for your loved ones, we’re big fans of these cute, homey stockings. We of course also love something a little more custom and personal, but do what feels best for your gal. If she’s really into a themed holiday decor, try finding stockings that suit her style. If she loves custom items and unique one-offs, search high and low for something a little more personal!
- Saje Diffuser Blends– These diffuser blend sets are so great because the gal on your list will get an assortment of amazing essential oil blends to choose from depending on her mood. The diffuser blends have a variety of purposes, from calming blends like Tranquility that will make her room the perfect cozy place to sleep, the grounding Yoga blend that will take her practice a little deeper, or a fun blend like Liquid Sunshine that will brighten up her spirits. Plus, there are blends that help with everything from headaches to allergies. You can choose from existing collections, purchase blends individually or create your own set. They’re a great gift for a stocking or paired with a new diffuser. (And it’s pretty common knowledge that we love our diffusers!)
- Pineapple Ornament – we love this gold pineapple ornament that we stumbled across in one of our many visits to Indigo. It’s so cute and festive but also a little fun. That being said, we’re huge fans of gifting any ornaments in a stocking. They’re a cute, festive addition to what can otherwise be tons of necessities (shampoo, toothpaste, we’re looking at you). If pineapples aren’t your thing, we also love these West Elm ornaments, and these and these. We just really love them all.
- David’s Tea Garland Travel Pouch – This little pouch is the perfect stocking stuffer. It comes packed with 5 different winter teas and is the perfect size for stashing away in a purse for the girl on the go. We love the portability of this pouch, and the delicious tea flavours inside. Plus, the pouch is so cute that it can be repurposed once the tea is gone!
- Lush Bar Soaps – Sometimes the best things are the simplest. While we love luxurious baths and piping hot showers, sometimes we feel its best to go back to basics. For that reason, we’re huge fans of Lush bar soaps, shampoos, and moisturizers. These bar products are so simple yet so effective. They’re cruelty free, always vegetarian if not vegan, and we can’t get enough. These bars are not only effective, though, but they’re so cute and make the perfect addition to any stocking. There are truly so many options available that you’re sure to find something for all the women on your list!
- Hourglass Surreal Light Ambient Lighting Edit – We love that Hourglass is totally cruelty free! More than that, we love the quality of their products. This limited edition palette is a holiday season exclusive that contains universally flattering powder, bronzer and blushers! This is sure to be a hit for any girl on your list, particularly those who love makeup or are trying to transition to more cruelty free options. We use Hourglass blush on the regular and can attest to the quality! Plus, how cute is the white marbled packaging? We’re suckers for great branding and packaging.
- Ultimate Hot Chocolate Set – is there anything better than cozying up to the fireplace with a steaming mug of hot chocolate? No? We didn’t think so either. There’s something so seasonal and calming about it, especially with the snow falling outside. This gift set from David’s Tea is the ultimate hot chocolate gift set. Alternatively, we also love the idea of making your own DIY kit with a homemade hot chocolate blend and all the fixings wrapped up in a cute mason jar!
- Natural Perfume Collection – We love buying naturally derived products as often as possible. We particularly love these natural perfumes from Saje. They’re made sustainably, aren’t tested on animals, and smell phenomenal. They’re sure to be a hit in any stocking. Not sure they’re the right scents for your gal? We also love CLEAN Still not sure? This Well + Good article rounds up tons of great natural perfumes that are not only great options for your girl, but for the environment!
- Hat and Mittens – We absolutely love getting cozy new toques and mittens at Christmas. It’s the perfect opportunity to freshen up our winter accessories and the timing is just right as the weather tends to take a pretty big turn come January. This Roots toque is so cozy and floppy with a cute pom pom (it happen’s to be Court’s current winterwear fav!) and these mittens are the perfect match! Again, there are tons of options out there so seek out the perfect set to match your girl’s winter wear and see her face light up when she pulls the new goods out of that stocking!
Let us know what items you’d like to see filling up your stockings this holiday season!