We know how hard shopping for loved ones can be. In fact, it can be the most fun or the most difficult part of the holiday season. Today we’re sharing 10 of our fav gift ideas for the healthy gal on your list. Last year, we shared tons of great ideas that we think are just as relevant this year. Plus, we want to tack on these 10 great options!
If the girl on your list is anything like us, these items will be a hit. (Or, if you happen to be this girl and aren’t sure what you’d like this holiday season, here are some ideas.)
Basically, we’re into our health. We care what we put in and on our bodies. But, we aren’t about that super-restrictive lifestyle that eliminates a cocktail here and there, or a night out indulging on delicious foods. We seek balance – we want fitness wearables that are functional but look cute and aren’t overly techy and tough to use. We want to stay hydrated but a cute water bottle will suffice, we don’t need a serious hydration system. And we want to read and broaden our knowledge about our health, but we also want to just disconnect and have a good laugh. We want to enjoy life while also being conscious of our health and the health of our planet.
Yeah, girls are complicated. Hopefully, this guide will help un-complicate things!
- Books – We’re totally into both giving and receiving books. We love cookbooks and Oh She Glows Everyday is one of our current favourites. Oh She Glows has been a favourite blog and book of ours for ages. When the second book came out, we were quick to grab a copy. It is packed full of healthy vegan recipes that are sure to delight vegans and non-vegans alike. Sometimes, though, we also like to just curl up with a good book. Be it fiction or non-fiction, sometimes a relaxing afternoon by the fireplace with hot tea and good book is what the soul really needs. Recently, we’ve been loving Amy Schumer’s The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo. Get this for the girl in your life who loves to laugh!
- Lush Gift Set – We absolutely LOVE Lush gift sets. They’re fantastic options because they’re available in a variety of price ranges to suit exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you want to completely pamper your girl, or just place the cherry on top of an already stellar gift, there’s something for everyone. The products are made with care and are sustainable, cruelty-free and natura. All of which are bonuses in our eyes. And the quality? It’s top notch. The women on your list are sure to be pleased with one of these sets!
- Manduka Eko Mat – We’re huge fans of The Mat from lululemon, we won’t deny it. However, we’ve totally been eyeing up this mat. When the time comes, we have it earmarked as our replacement. We’ve heard nothing but great things about this mat and as an added bonus, it’s environmentally friendly. That’s something we can support! This would make a great gift for all the yogis out there looking for a new mat. There are tons of colours available and new gear is always such a motivator when it comes to sticking to our fitness goals!
- S’well bottle – We love a cute water bottle. They’re the ultimate beauty accessory. Seriously. Staying hydrated is SO important for overall health. Seriously, so important. We know it can be tough getting in the required amount of water on a daily basis, so carrying around a water bottle can really help to bridge the gap. Why not look cute doing it? We particularly love options like bkr, which are made of glass, or the S’well bottle, made of stainless steel. These are our preferences because they don’t contain any harmful plastics. Plus, the S’well bottle really is swell. It keeps water cold (or hot) for hours, which is perfect in those sweaty hot yoga classes that’ll be keeping us warm all winter!
- Saje perfume – We’re huge fans of sustainable, natural beauty. We’re trying to make conscious decisions about not only what we put in our bodies but on them. Lately, we’ve really tried to move towards more natural products like these amazing Saje perfumes, cruelty free beauty products, and items with sustainably sourced ingredients. We love that Saje checks off all these boxes. These great perfumes are sure to be a hit if your girl is inclined to make similar decisions for her own health.
- Fitbit Bangle – We’ve mentioned before how we love the Fitbit Alta. The idea of a fitness wearable is one that we’re completely into. It’s a quick way to check in with yourself and be held accountable for your fitness goals. But we’ll be honest, we know that the clunky rubber wristbands of a Fitbit aren’t always the most appealing. Especially if you’re heading out on the town but still want to track those valuable steps. Enter this cute Fitbit bangle. This one specifically is for the Fitbit Flex, but there are tons of cute options available. We think they’re the perfect gift for any girl on your list who’s avidly counting those steps. This is a cute way to dress up the fitness tracker so that she can enjoy all the functionality without ruining that outfit she spent hours putting together.
- Clarisonic Mia – We’ve been using the Clarisonic Mia for a couple years now and love the super smooth feel that our skin is left with. (We’d love to share our thoughts in depth, if you’re interested?) This is the perfect exfoliator and we can’t recommend it enough when paired with a natural cleansing system. There are options besides the Mia (the Mia2 and the Mia Fit, for instance) and we think any of these options would be perfect! It’s a great tool to not only leave your skin feeling pampered but to focus on overall skin health. A bit responsible and a bit indulgent, what could be better?
- Tiny Devotions Mala Stack – After your girl rolls out her new Manduka Eko Mat for a sweaty practice, she’ll need to come back to a place of grounding and thoughtful mediation. We love traditional malas, but we’re also loving these Mala Stacks! Instead of the traditional 109 bead necklace, these stacks come in sets of 3 bracelets. We particularly love that if we forget to take them off during practice, we won’t be hit in the face with the gemstone as we enter downward dog. (We’ll never tell if that’s a hypothetical situation or if it really happened.) These are a great alternative to a traditional necklace. In addition to being helpful during our practice and meditation, they’re super cute and can be worn outside the studio to carry our intentions with us!
- FabFitFun Subscription Box – Subscription boxes are one of our favourite gift ideas this holiday season. There are literally subscription boxes for every hobby and interest out there, if you take the time to look. We love that they are kind of the gift that keeps on giving . Whether it’s a monthly or quarterly box, the excitement of seeing it arrive throughout the year will be so enjoyable for the recipient. We’re particular fans of the FabFitFun box (as we imagine most healthy gals like ourselves would be). It’s most definitely on our wish list this year and we think it’d make a great gift!
- Matt and Nat Vegan Leather Bag– In keeping with our current shift toward more conscious decisions, we’re loving animal-friendly and environmentally accessories! This Matt and Nat purse is completely gorgeous and is made of vegan leather. What more could you ask for? We’re also loving cork, and have been eyeing a few of these Eve cork bags as well. They’d both make great holiday gifts for the conscious gal on your list! While you’re checking out Eve, take a look at the guest post we did for them a few weeks back!
Well, what do you think? Ladies, what have we missed that you’re wishing for this holiday season? And if you’re purchasing for a healthy gal in your life, do think we managed to help out? Let us know!